Discovering new ways to start the day is a great way to get things done. After all, a good greeting in the morning could set the tone for the whole day.
A happy world is possible, and each day brings us closer to it. Let’s help each other out by laughing and smiling together.
There’s no reason to fight against the good things it does for our mood, our looks, and our stress levels. Plus, it helps us keep a good attitude about life.
Because modern life moves so quickly, messages keep piling up in our inboxes.
Even if there are a lot of them, all it takes to make your day better is a warm hello from someone you care about.
This greeting will let them know that you are thinking of them and wish them a good morning. That’s so cool!
We’ve chosen 51 different ways to start the day for your convenience. Have a look!
- Let the morning dewdrops that wash away the burdens of yesterday. May god sprinkle much of these on you today! Good morning!
- Enjoy life – now! Good morning
- Give your day meaning by setting a goal. Then, work towards achieving that goal. Wishing you a very good morning!
- Wishing you a day full of sunny smiles and happy thoughts. Good morning!
- This is not just another day. It is yet another chance to make your dreams come true. Get up and get started. Good morning!
- You cannot change yesterday, you cannot predict tomorrow. Today is the only gift you have. That is why we call it the “present”. Have a good day!
- The chirping birds, the morning bells, the clear blue skies, new things to tell. Morning is here! Have a wonderful one!
- Sunshine is the best medicine. Here’s to a fresh start on this gorgeous new day!
- Seize the day with all your might, as you awaken from a peaceful night. Take on life’s challenges with a confident heart, for each day is a brand new start. Good morning!
- May this day bring new opportunities and successes for you. Good morning!
- Happy thoughts are the only cure for a sleepy morning…I feel the happiest when I think about you. Happy morning!
- Yesterday is miles away, and today is a new today. With new goals to meet, let’s rise and jump to our feet. Good Morning!
- It’s a new day! Add in the positive thoughts, subtract out the negative energy. Make it all equal to one fantastic day!
- The sun is about to rise, the coffee pot is on. Before you run through the to-dos of the day, take a moment to enjoy the dawn. Good morning!
- It’s a brand new morning! The day is a blank canvas yet to be painted with the colors of life. Seize the day! Good morning!
Cute Ways To Say Good Morning
- You are the secret ingredient to my happy day. Rise and shine, cutie!
- A little hello and lots of love to start your day. Have a beautiful morning and an amazing day ahead.
- Peek a boo. Good morning, baby-boo!
- Growing old with you is my dream destination, Glorifying morning to my living world!
- Good morning. Wake up and be awesome!
- You are my shining light. Now, it’s time to wake up and show the world your magic!
- Just the thought of you brightens up my morning. Good morning!
- Just like how a beautiful morning is incomplete without its orange hue, my morning coffee is incomplete without texting you. Good morning!
- I don’t care whether my morning coffee is a cappuccino, latte, or mocha. My favorite coffee is the one that I share with you. Good morning!
- Good morning, my love. Here is my morning tip: you need no makeup. You will be messing with perfection. Love you!
- If it were up to me to rearrange the alphabets, I would keep U & I together. Good Morning!
- Did you feel a little warm in the morning? I sent you a couple of hugs in my thoughts! Good Morning, Sweets!
- Begin this day with a cup full of positive thoughts, a spoonful of energy, and a jar full of love. Have a beautiful day. Good morning!
- Were you a coffee bean in your past life? Must be – because I can’t start my day without you!
- It may be raining outside, but all I see is funny smiles, thanks to you. Good morning, sunshine!
Funny Ways To Say Good Morning
- Good morning to my favorite human in the entire world. Now, will you please let me eat my breakfast and drink my coffee in peace?
- Good morning, baby boo! Now, can we please go back to sleep?
- You know that moment when you wake up in the morning rejuvenated and full of energy? Yeah, me neither.
- I could totally be a morning person. Only if mornings happened at noon. Good morning!
- Have you seen my reason for waking up in the morning? Oh, there you are!
- I like you. Even before you’ve had your morning coffee!
- Wake up! If you lose an hour in the morning, you will spend all day looking for it.
- Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not. Wake up, sleepyhead!
- Wake up and get your grind on. The coffee grind. Like a true hustler.
- A yawn is a silent scream for coffee. Have you gotten your fix yet? Good morning to you!
- I believe there should be a better way to start each day – instead of waking up every morning (lol).
- Why is it that when my alarm goes off at 6 am and I close my eyes for 5 minutes, it’s suddenly 7:30. And when it’s 1:30 pm at the office and I close my eyes for 5 minutes, it’s only 1:31?
- As the day begins, remember that I am your friend…you’re welcome!
- Good Morning to someone who sets when the sun rises, and rises when the sun sets! Pretty sure you’ve got that backwards, friend! Have a nice nap!
- Someday, you will be a morning person! But, not today. Go back to sleep!
Creative Ways To Say Good Morning
- Say it like the Irish do – “Top of the mornin’ to ya!”
- “The morning” in Spanish is “la mañana”, but if you want to wish someone a good morning, you must say “Buenos días”, which literally means ‘good days’ (note the plural)!
- The standard way to say “good morning” in French is “bonjour”.
- Buenos Dias! (Good day in Spanish).
- Mornin’ mi Amigo! (male) or Mornin’ mi Amiga! (female)
- Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!
Why Should You Wish People A Good Morning?
Even small acts of kindness can make a big difference in the lives of others. This is exactly what can happen when you say “good morning.” These are just two words, but they can change our lives in big ways.
Because of this, we’ve put together an infographic to show the many good things about this standard greeting. Come look!
The best way to start the day on a good note is to get a warm greeting from someone we care about. But saying “good morning” every day can get old after a while, so you might want to try something new.
You can give your morning texts a little more personality by putting in a few inspiring quotes or verses. Instead of the usual wish, you might say something like, “When you wake up from a peaceful night, grab the day with all your might.”
Your loved ones will probably like this more. You can use the examples above to help you write your own good morning message, or you can use them as they are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do some people say “grand rising” instead of good morning?
“Grand rising” is a way to say “Get up!” Fight! So, it’s a better way to greet someone in the morning than just to say “good morning.”
How do British people say good morning?
Some British words for “good morning” are “wakey-wakey,” “rise and shine,” and “morning.”